Don’t Just Try…. Train!
Floyd specializes in customizing training experiences for groups of all sizes based on two key ideas:
- There is a difference between training and entertainment. When you encounter entertainment you may have a good experience, but you leave essentially the same person. When you participate in world-class training it changes you in some way.
- The most effective form of training is dual–purpose training. Dual-purpose training speaks to both the personal and professional aspects of a participant’s life.
Off Balance Training
One of the major issues plaguing the corporate world today is work-life balance. Everyone wants it; nobody has it! But do people really want it? If you had to choose between balance and satisfaction, which would you choose? People want to live deeply satisfying personal lives and satisfying professional lives – and they want to know that both are possible at the same time.
The work-life balance conversation that has dominated the corporate landscape for two decades implies that work and life are separate. In this way, we set work and life against each other, and the thought that follows is that you are either working too much and living too little, or vice versa. But work can and should be a richly rewarding part of a person’s life.
Employees consistently cite work-life balance as a key concern, but less than 2% say they have a plan for achieving the work-life balance they desire. In his latest release, Off Balance, Matthew Kelly explores this issue and presents a comprehensive strategy for creating greater personal and professional satisfaction. Have the Floyd team conduct a customized Off Balance training for your team or entire company so that your people can learn how to apply the concepts from Off Balance to their own life.
This training will change the way attendees think about work-life balance and give them the tools you need to get beyond the balance myth and start building a life that is deeply satisfying – personally and professionally. Click here to share information about your desire to have the Floyd Team conduct an Off Balance training for your team. A member of the Floyd Team will follow-up with you to discuss your inquiry and discuss how we can serve your needs.
The Dream Manager Training
There are a number of trainings available to companies, teams, and individuals who want to explore and implement The Dream Manager concept. Each is designed to educate participants to envision a bigger future both personally and professionally. Some of our standard offerings in this area include:
Manager Training for The Dream Manager
The insights in The Dream Manager provide countless ways for managers to develop their teams and engage their direct reports. Many organizations have incorporated manager training in their Dream Manager implementation plans. Help managers at all levels find simple ways to incorporate The Dream Manager concept into their normal operations and watch The Dream Manager take off in your organization. Implementing The Dream Manager on an informal basis with a team doesn't require hours each month. A few simple activities and a defined plan can equip any manager with ways to share The Dream Manager with his or her team.
The dates for our next public workshop will be announced soon! If you're interested in attending, please contact Morgan Scofes at email@example.com on our team so you can be the first to know about the event details!
Complete this short form if you are interested in having the Floyd Team teach your managers how to share the concept in an onsite manager training workshop at your company.
Team Events for Implementing The Dream Manager
Hundreds of teams have benefitted from incorporating The Dream Manager into their team dynamic. Invite a member of the Floyd Team to lead your team through a series of exercises and team activities to to help them jump start their personal dreaming and initiate conversations. This training session can serve as a formal kick-off to help your organization more fully embrace The Dream Manager concept in your organization. Complete this short form to let the Floyd Team know how we can serve you with a team event.
The Dream Manager Life Coaching Program
At the heart of The Dream Manager is the formal Dream Manager Program. Several opportunities are avaialble for individuals to participate in this transformative experience. If you would like to be paired-up with a Certified Dream Manager on the Floyd Team, contact Dan Brunnert at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also participate in this Program experience from your home or office with a small group of professionals from around the country. Click here to learn more about the next Dream Manager Program Webinar Experience for Leaders. To learn more about the monthly Dream Manager Program modules that are shared in either the one-on-one format with a Dream Manager or in the group webinar format, email Dan Brunnert at email@example.com.
Become licensed to share the formal Dream Manager Program with your clients or colleagues. The dates for our next public certification will be announced soon. Contact Dan Brunnert to register or for more information.
- Do you want to have a proven process for helping clients or colleagues identify, plan, and achieve dreams?
- Do you want help people have a richer, more abundant experience of life
- Are you ready to make a positive contribution to workplaces and boost engagement, teamwork, and productivity?
- Do you want to implement The Dream Manager Program?
Become a Certified Dream Manager®
Dream Manager® Certification Overview
- Licensing to use the monthly training curriculum of The Dream Manager Program – you’ll have a proven process and defined content offering to implement so you can focus on serving your participants.
- Ongoing Coaching to support your implementation of the Program – The Floyd Team is here to partner with you and support your implementation of The Dream Manager Program.
- Dream Manager Program experience for you to proceed through The Dream Manager Program with your own Dream Manager® – One of the best ways you can lead others to accomplish their dreams is to pursue your dreams in your own life. You’ll become a better teacher and Dream Manager® by applying the content to your own life. You’ll have a monthly call with a Dream Manager® to experience the Program.
- Ability to utilize assessment tools and surveys with your clients / participants – Your Certification fee covers the administration and reporting of these surveys. You’ll gather powerful feedback that you can have from your participants about their experience and that you can share with your leadership colleagues or clients about how The Dream Manager Program is making an impact.
- Connection to a network of Certified Dream Managers® – you are part of a powerful group of professionals committed to serving others and helping to spread The Dream Manager
- Engaging training to experience The Dream Manager content and explore how this dynamic program changes lives, teams, and businesses.
Benefit from Diverse Implementation Experiences and Matthew Kelly's Powerful Message
More than a decade of experiences in consulting to Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, non-profits and coaching individuals are included in the Dream Manager Program. The Dream Manager Program has been utilized, refined, and updated since it’s inception in 2006. We are constantly improving and re-investing in this offering to add even more value to participants and serve clients. Plus, you'll benefit from insights included in Matthew Kelly’s books The Dream Manager, The Seven Levels of Intimacy, Off Balance, and The Rhythm of Life.
A Powerful Training Curriculum Supports Your Professional Development and Work As A Certified Dream Manager®
You’ll benefit from a powerful curriculum that has been designed by Matthew Kelly and the Floyd team and implemented in hundreds of companies. Here are some of the main topic areas included in your Certification training:
- What makes an engaged and disengaged employee
- Why your organization needs to be both “Smart” and “Healthy”
- How to help people to dream again
- The critical role Managers play in delivering The Dream Manager Program
- The Key attributes of successful Dream Managers®
- The Background and foundation for The Dream Manager Program
- The process and resources to help people become better versions of themselves
- Key foundations and insights from Matthew Kelly’s best seller The Rhythm of Life
- How to lead an effective Dream Storming Session
- How to lead an effective Dream Session
- Ways to measure the impact of The Dream Manager Program
- How to market, promote, and celebrate Dream Successes
- How to integrate The Dream Manager into the culture of your organization
- Ways to incorporate existing resources and programs into your Dream Manager Program efforts
You Receive More Than 32 Hours of Training, Coaching and Support As Part of Your Dream Manager® Certification.
- 4 hours of group session experience
- 12 hours of in-person Dream Manager® Certification Instruction
- 4 hours of Dream Manager® Team Coaching webinar support
- 12 hours of calls with your Dream Manager® to experience the Program as a participant
- Ongoing one-on-one implementation support as would be helpful to you. You have access to the Floyd team for additional support as would be helpful to you.
You Receive Powerful Resources to Support Your Work as a Certified Dream Manager® and Program Implementation.Here are the materials and resources that you'll receive:
- Comprehensive facilitators guide and workbook
- Participant Program guide
- Dream Book
- Copies of Matthew Kelly’s most popular books
- Powerpoint slides for leading group discussions
- Encouraging messages you can edit and send to your program participants between sessions
- Ability to utilize Floyd’s online survey tools with your participants and clients
- Access to ongoing upgrades and enhancements to Dream Manager Program efforts
- Access to supplemental resources such as articles and bonus materials you can share with your participants
- Access to other Floyd trainings at a discount
- Templates for marketing tools and resources
- 10 copies of The Dream Manager to share with clients or participants to help launch your efforts
$8,995 - Dream Manager® Licensing, Training, Support, and Materials fee.
The dates for the next public Dream Manager® Certification will be announced soon. Contact Dan Brunnert to register or for more information.
Team Offsite Experiences
Floyd Consulting works with leaders who are interested in developing more dynamic and effective teams. Our one-day and two-day offsite program provides a unique opportunity to step back from who we are, where we are, and what we are doing, to gain a new perspective about what drives us as individuals, as teams, and as an organization.
The Floyd Team has pioneered an approach that begins with an exploration of each team members’ personal dreams, ambitions and thinking styles. Knowing the dreams that drive the people around us is the first step in building a dynamic team. When we know the dreams of the people around us, our natural response is to want to help them fulfill those dreams. This unique and innovative approach will create a bond and connection among team members like no other. Dynamic collaboration begins with personal connection, not corporate goals. Once that personal connection is established among and between team members, it produces the efficiency and effectiveness necessary to achieve organizational goals.
Floyd Consulting will work with you to customize the content of your one or two-day offsite retreat to ensure that your objectives are met.
Is it time for some team building? Is your team in need of an interactive strategy session? Floyd designs off-site experiences that cater to your specific needs and desired outcomes. Before you plan your next off-site experience we invite you to schedule a call with us to discuss the possibilities. If you have never hosted an off-site experience for your team… we can’t wait to help you design and plan your first. Click here to share some brief information about your offsite and how our team can serve your team. A member of the Floyd Team will follow-up with you to discuss your event and possible options for supporting your offsite.
For more information or to schedule a training experience for your organization, please complete the below online form and a member of the Floyd Team will follow-up with you to discuss your training event. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to serving your needs and partnering with you.